Friday, May 15, 2009

Hannah can pee!!!

Hannah is doing great and on the right track! They started her on a new medication to help her get rid of the excess fluid...it works! I never thought I would get so excited to see my baby pee pee!!! It's like gold around here! Everyone is excited to see so much pee! It's too funny!
Her rythym is still normal, her blood pressure is good and she it peeing alot! The doctors are glad to see all of these things!
The doctors said they would probably begin to ween her off of the vent tonight or tomorrow and hopefully get her off of the ventilator saturday night or sunday. YEAH! I am ready to hold my baby girl! I want to smooch on her cheeks so bad that I can't stand it!!!
Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers! I will post again with any new news!

No comments:

Post a Comment